Analyst Internship (Jupiter, FL)
Number of Positions: 3
Job Category: Security/Protective Services
Contract Type: Part Time
Salary: $10 - $10
G4S Region: North America
G4S Business Unit:US Secure Solutions
Closing Date: May 31, 2017
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Retail Solutions Intern. The Retail Solutions Intern will work as part of the corporate retail Cash360 solutions team. This position will interact with professionals who will guide and support the intern to enhance his/her skills while gaining relevant business and financial experience and exposure. A highly motivated intern will grow in responsibility by showing initiative.
The function of the CASH360 intern is to learn and support statistical and forecasting analysis for our end-to-end retail cash management solution.
In this internship he/ she will have exposure to aspects of this rapidly grow department. The Intern may gain experience corresponding with business leaders, vendor partners as well as the assigned client(s). They will receive exposure to reconciliation processes, cash forecasting and compliance. The Intern will contribute and/or manage projects and assignments.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Support critical administrative needs to for the retail business solution for cash reconciliation and implementation
- Contribute to projects
- Independently manage projects
- Correspond with business leader's client(s) and vendor partners as needed
- Assist with reconciling and prioritizing of related activities
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have completed at least two semesters (18 credits minimum) of college education
- Must be a current undergraduate or graduate student attending an accredited college/university or have graduated within one year of beginning the internship
- Must have a declared major, minor, or concentration in one or more of the following:
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Private Security
- Other financial or law enforcement related degree
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Meaningful and verifiable work history or confirmable university extracurricular campus activities or similar
- Good verbal, written and analytical skills
- Strong organizational & administrative skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to analyze statistics and forecast cash usage of retail clients
- Ability to reconcile cash management accounts
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 19 years old on or before the first day of the internship
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major Activity: Working on PC while sitting
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, and limited stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en-US/Site%20Tools/Contact%20us/