Introduction to program
INTRODUCTION TO THE AME MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Our Management Trainee program provides an unparalleled opportunity for high potential graduates to work for G4S in the Asia Middle East region. Over an 18 month period, Management Trainees will be assigned a series of placements, undertaking ‘hands-on’ assignments which focus on real business responsibilities, needs and challenges.
G4S is a global business, a FTSE 100 company, and one of the world’s largest private sector employers. We are the largest multi-solution security provider in Asia and the Middle East, offering Electronic Security Solutions, Manned Security Services, Cash Solutions, Facilities Management, Care and Justice Services and Risk Management in 29 countries across the region.
G4S International Logistics, (which also operates in the AME region), is a global secure and domestic transport solutions company, with decades of experience in minimising risk while maximising transport efficiencies.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Structured and varied program, over 18 month period, with a guaranteed, full-time, permanent job offer at the end.
• Opportunity to work in several countries in the AME region.
• Interface with many different people, across a range of cultures, including G4S business leaders and customers.
• Develop a wide range of skills and knowledge, to help you develop in a leadership and management role and build your career.
• Variety and challenges, with the opportunity to gain insights into many different roles and functions with an MNC, as well as the Security Industry.
• Assignment of a business mentor, to provide continual support and guidance.
• A friendly, professional and supportive working environment where hard work and innovation is rewarded. A company with global opportunities, and where talent is promoted from within.